SIZE OPTIMIZED CONSTRUCTION
FIS models are precisely adapted to the individual physical and driving
prerequisites in both form and construction.
- Perfectly aligned with an athletes skiing level
- Complies with P15 Rules
SOLID METAL EDGE
Stoklii has started incorporating wider edges in all of its ski models.
This not only extends the lifetime of the ski, but it also pays dividends
for ski rental services, where the material is subject to particularly
harsh use. In addition, the exceptionally robust materials and a clever
design protect the ski surface against scratches and damage.
- Longer ski service life
- More edge-sharpening services are possible over the lifetime of the
FULL EDGE CONTACT
The ski is wider at the tip [and for GS also at the tail.)
- Easier and faster initiation of the turn
- Enhanced grip in the turn thank to a longer edge contact length
TORSION RACING TECHNOLOGY
Lengthwise cuts at the tip and tail provide more control and tolerance.
The ski does not react overly aggressive at the beginning and end of the
- Improved curve technique
- Energy savings and less effort