The Longer curvature of the shovel, called rocker technology, is specially
adapted for each ski model.
- better float in powder
- Less effort required
- easier to turn on pistes
- easier edging
LIGHT CORE & SUPER LIGHT CORE
Special wood types such as pautownia wood are used for alL-mountain,
freeride, and touring models.
- Reduced weight due to ultralight cores
- dynamic ski response
- very durable
SOLID METAL EDGE
Stöckli has started incorporating wider edges in all of its ski models.
This not only extends the Lifetime of the ski, but it also pays dividends
for ski rental services, where the material is subject to particularly
harsh use. In addition, the exceptionally robust materials and a clever
design protect the ski surface against scratches and damage.
- Longer ski service life
- More edge-sharpening services are possible over the lifetime of the
These sidewalls are impressive clue to their great impact resistance and
- Great impact resistance
- Cushioning characteristics
Rocker: A Longer rocker at the tail with a flatter radius.
- With the longer, extended rocker, the edge in contact with the snow is
decreased, making the ski more playful.
- The longer rocker enables optimum grip when edging.
FREERIDE TIP TECHNOLOGY
Lighter and more stable tip
- Better float, less swing weight and stable tip
- Less effort for improved comfort on all snow conditions
TITANAL TECHNOLOGY PRO
New protective finish on Titanal surfaces in all Stormrider models.
- Withstands scratches better
- Pleasant hand feel
- Good visual effect